We’re excited to announce that LOCAL is hiring Jr. Strategists.
The strategy team is responsible for evaluating our clients’ organizations and their cultures. We discover insights, define problems, and build Change Marketing™ programs. Our Strategists build bridges, closing the gap between the unknown and the known, and between the known and the tactical — all focused on making change more human and more sustainable. We’re experts in change, marketing, and culture — and we’re obsessed with effectiveness and storytelling.
We’re very picky over here, and for good reason — we’re a fun, exceptional place to work. You don’t have to take our word for it. We’ve been recognized as one of Atlanta’s “Best Places to Work” three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Our Jr. Strategists are:
- Experienced (2-5 years on enterprise-level companies)
- Self-starters who get things done
- Insight-driven and detail-oriented
- Great communicators
- Team players and collaborators — because when we work together, the work gets better!
- Eager to learn more about our clients and how their businesses run
- Results-driven, work to completion and deliver quality work
- Adaptable and creative problem solvers
Want to join us? You’ll need proof that you can:
- Conduct audience research using surveys and interviews
- Identify themes and opportunities from research
- Writes using simple language (no jargon allowed)
- Identify requirements to build a strategy
- Create a communications plan or marketing campaign
- Organize information to brief other team members
- Create a keynote/PPT presentation
- Answer prompts/questions with directness and confidence
- Present work in front of team members and clients
- Always be learning
- Be nice :)
In the first 6 months, you will:
- Learn our Change Marketing process — combining best practices from marketing, change management and behavioral design
- Create A LOT of decks (keynote is our preferred tool)
- Receive A LOT of feedback on your work to make it better
- Help conduct research and identify findings
- Draft strategic and communication plans
- Craft persuasive narratives to communicate strategies and recommendations
- Present your work to the team and to clients
- Facilitate internal meetings
At LOCAL, we offer:
- Base salary + annual bonus up to 10%
- 401k match up to 5%
- Health and dental benefits
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 2 weeks winter break
- Personal L&D budget
If you’re interested, APPLY NOW. We’ll be in touch!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position is for our Atlanta, GA, USA office.