Minting New Creatives in our Backyard
Atlanta is our home. Our goal is to be stewards of our city and community, which starts by leveraging the resources, talent, services, and products made here, grown here, and built here.
Including looking for you, our first apprentice, by partnering with local universities and colleges.
At LOCAL, everyone’s a hybrid. Collectively, our backgrounds span agency, consultancy, and corporate backgrounds. We’re more interested in ambition than experience.
If you’re ready to learn, we’re interested in meeting you.
But you should know that we’re very picky over here, and for good reason — we’re a fun, exceptional place to work. You don’t have to take our word for it. We’ve been recognized as one of Atlanta’s “Best Places to Work” two years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
LOCAL’s Apprenticeship Program
This is a paid 6-month program designed for rising seniors looking to kickstart their careers by getting their hands dirty in a fast-paced and creative environment.
As a Change Marketing apprentice, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with strategists, creatives, marketers, and project managers from day one to help solve our client’s biggest challenges and scale LOCAL's product offering.
Here you will:
- Get access to comprehensive training led by our experienced change marketers
- Shadow our different departments and roles to identify the area that best suits your skills and passion
- Work on scaling and marketing LOCAL's Change Marketing™ University training product
- Work on coordinating training sessions and support live-training workshops
- Participate in our L&D program to support your personal and professional growth
- Get exposure to change marketing programs inside some of the world's best businesses
- Have the opportunity to contribute to real initiatives and gain real-world experience to build your resume
- Flexibility around your class schedule
- Access to our office: Be Nice House in O4W
Our program is driven by three simple values that we practice daily.
- Here you matter. We value your opinion from day one. Your growth and goals will be rooted in personal purpose, not financial targets.
- Here you grow. We’ve designed the apprenticeship syllabus to be educational, challenging, and fun. You’ll constantly be learning.
- Here you make an impact. Our world-class programs will reach millions of hardworking people. You’ll get to be a part of designing and implementing our programs.
What’s the timing?
Application deadline – March 15, 2022
Participant selected – April 15, 2022
Join LOCAL – May 2022
Ready to apply?
You’ll need proof that you’re:
- Undergraduate student at an Atlanta-based university/college or recent graduate living in the Atlanta area
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hungry to learn and put your impeccable work ethic to practice
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
To apply, send us the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume or Linkedin profile
- A letter, presentation, or video answering this question: "Why LOCAL?”
- Feel free to attach any samples from your schoolwork or side hustle that show off your skills and attention to detail